A piece of land or a building property is a valuable, immovable asset. The landlord, investor, agent, and tenants profit from them. Buying, selling, and renting keeps the housing market busy and viable. There are other stakeholders like local government council, lawyers, and construction companies. Balgores estate agents are well aware of the sanctity of this top business sector. They rely on traditional methods and deliver transparent services to clients.
The following features and facets are normally associated with conventional marketers –
- The time tested methods are billboards, word of mouth, radio, and print media.
- Catalogues, brochures, bills, and posters have a long history in advertising field.
- Yellow pages have also been trusted and popular format for commercial listings.
- Larger estate agencies resort to this relatively expensive marketing strategy.
- The budgetary allocation for advertising the land, flat, or building is very high.
- A large number of customers or prospective buyers are targeted in this method.
- The agency’s logo, brand value, contact number, address, etc., can be marketed.
- These older, formative techniques are not really conducive for data analytics.
- The campaign’s success in terms of purchases, rentals, sales, etc., cannot be measured.
Contemporary trends in property marketing include digital technologies. Internet and Smartphones have introduced a rapid pace of communications. The tech savvy generation is keen on analysis and research. Digital marketing tools assist the Balgores estate agents in finding targeted customers. Their cutting edge advertising strategy can reach a local or global market. The modern digital media platforms are cost effective and trustworthy.
The traditional and contemporary marketing methods are like chalk and cheese. The new, cutting edge techniques are cost effective and reliable. Even smaller agencies benefit from the innovative trends in property campaigns. The following advantages are clearly visible –
- Innovative real estate salesman relies on social media, SEO techniques, and email.
- Website services and mobile apps are proactively utilised to reach the buyers.
- They work with a small budget, but can successfully reach a large target group.
- Real estate agencies digitise so they can operate in a transparent way.
- The money spent on advertising can be matched with the tangible benefits.
- The metrics are recorded and processed to calculate return on investment (ROI).
- Data analysis finds out the effectiveness of a specific marketing campaign.
- The total visitors, leads count, and cost per lead are accurately calculated.
- The data experts can find out peak shifts and exact time of website visits.
- The marketing strategy can be customised for local demographics and peak hours.
Land and housing properties are precious assets for buyers and sellers. Balgores estate agents use traditional and current marketing methods. They promote a house, flat, or apartment through print media, radio, and billboards. The modern agents, however, depend on digital strategies. They advertise the properties on websites and social media networks. Mobile phones are used to send email alerts, and clients are kept notified. The marketing campaigns are also upgraded using data investigation and real time monitoring.