Ultimate Guide On Instagram Advertising
We all know that Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms made explicitly for sharing photos and short video stories. At the same time, a great place will allow you incredible opportunities for businesses of all sizes to reach their target audiences.
When we compare the statistical information from different social media networks, more and more businesses are now using Instagram, and that is the main reason why the feed is becoming more competitive than before. It is challenging to be unique and to stand out than before, which is why you should implement the appropriate strategy specifically made for your business niche.
Of course, you can use an Instagram reporting tool as a way to manage and check the efficiency of your campaign real-time, which is an effective way to see whether you are doing something wrong or not.
Today, you can easily reach targeted groups of Instagram users that you can connect with, engage them and finally make them into your customers. That is not a fairy tale, but an entirely possible scenario.
Instagram Advertising Model
Everything started back in 2015, and they decided to use a similar system as Facebook used, but today, more than one billion users are on Instagram, and since 400 millions of them are using it every single day, it is an excellent place to promote your brand, products and to increase the overall engagement and profits as a result.
According to Strate survey, more than 63% of US ad agencies are using Instagram ads for their clients. That was a significant jumpstart when compared with the previous year where it was only 34% of them. Therefore, today, Instagram is the best social media advertising choice, and there are reasons for it.
To learn more on this particular social media platform, you should click here.
Reasons to Use Instagram Ads?
- Audience Growth – Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media channels, and more than 30 thousand brands from all industries have found that it is efficient for follower growth and brand awareness
- Attention – When we compare it with Facebook and other social media channels, people are spending 50 minutes a day on it, however, in the USA for instance, one in five minutes on mobile device is spent on Instagram, which means that engagement is increasing and you will be able to use this particular idea to gain return on investment.
- Intent – One study has stated that 60% of users want to learn more on products and things around them and 75% of them are using its feed to find appropriate products and services, which makes it a suitable place to sell something and to promote your business. Check this link: https://www.wikihow.com/Do-Social-Network-Marketing to find more information on how to implement social network marketing with ease.
- Targeting – Since Instagram uses the same advertising system like Facebook, it means that it features powerful targeting possibilities. You will be able to specify the target audience’s demographics, location, behaviors, interests and many more. You will also be able to target people who are already your followers as well as people that are following them, to create a chain of followers that will become your potential customers.
- Overall Results – When we analyze more than 400 campaigns on a global level, it is one of the most efficient ways to promote your product, but you have to create a valuable campaign that will appeal to people around you.
Why Should You Consider Instagram Ads?
- Demographics – The first question most business owners are asking themselves is whether their target audience is on Instagram or not. According to statistics, the largest user group was between 18 and 34 years old, while there are more female users than male.
- Topics – The thing that you should ask yourself is whether your topics and industry can promote efficiency. The most popular topics are food, fashion/beauty, films/television, music, and hobbies. Even though this list goes further, we recommend you to do some research on topics that will engage your audience with your services and products so that you can enjoy all the way.
- Visual Storytelling – The best thing about it is that you can create visual content that will appeal and blend into your target audience preferences. The capital appreciation that people from Instagram have is the aesthetical quality of images. Since it works on visual levels, you should focus more on this particular content rather than text, which means that pictures and videos should be your primary form of communication. The best way to understand how you can implement content marketing in social media marketing, is by checking here.
Best Ways to Start
It is simple as possible to create Instagram ads, and we will present you a few ways so that you can create and manage them with ease. You can do it by building them through Facebook Ads Manager or Instagram App directly.
Facebook Ads Manager – Since FB advertising system is convenient and comprehensive, you will be able to follow the steps that will allow you to create relevant Instagram ads without any additional problem. The idea is to choose your marketing objective and to name your campaign appropriately because that way you will be able to reach a wider audience. You should also want your target audience, money that you are willing to spend and days that you wish for promotion to last.
Objectives of Instagram Advertisements
- Brand Awareness – This particular object is common because through it you will be able to increase the awareness and reach of your brand. By choosing the appropriate target audience, you will be able to reach more people, and they will notify you as a result. If you want to learn the definition of brand awareness, you should visit this link: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/brand-awareness.html.
- Reach – It will help you maximize how many people will be able to see your ads and how often that will be possible. Unlike the first objective, the idea is to reach the vast array of people even those that are not interested in your services and products.
- Traffic – This particular objective will help you send people from the content that you have boosted to your website or place where they can finalize the purchase and reach you with ease. That will allow you to increase your profit and finally, you will be able to understand why this particular type of social media marketing is highly effective.