Suffering From Plantar Fasciitis
From the moment you wake up in the morning and put your feet on the floor until you hit the bed, there will be pain. However, the intensity of the pain varies throughout the day. The pain is very severe in the morning. Today we’re going to discuss some easy-to-use home remedies to follow even on vacation. Since plantar fasciitis is a constant tingling sensation with inflammation, you need to take care of these aspects so that you can get the relief you want.
- Take care of your feet. How do you do it? When you wear comfortable and well-fitting shoes, your feet will feel relaxed and well-groomed. The right shoes can do wonders for your feet. Look out for special shoes for treating plantar fasciitis.
- Get rid of all the shoes that bother you. Wearing the wrong shoes and high heels can worsen the pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- Use splinters at night when you go to bed. The shard will help your legs stay straight while you sleep, so that when you wake up the next morning, your legs will be relaxed and there will be less pain.
- Place an ice pack on your feet before eating chips. The coolness of the ice will reduce inflammation and tingling. The swelling will also decrease and you will feel better. In fact, you may notice a noticeable change in how the pain has decreased.
- Do not sit for a long time with your legs dangling in the air. This tends to make the pain worse. If there is no alternative, get up and walk for a few minutes before sitting down again.
- Try stretching exercises. When you stretch your legs for a few minutes, blood flow increases. This ensures pain relief and better leg movement. Stretching exercises keep you healthy and active. The more active you live and the more you are in motion, the less pain with plantar fasciitis Singapore.
All the steps mentioned above are not that difficult. You can easily follow them wherever you are. Even when you’re on the go, you can make them part of your daily routine. To see results, you will need to follow these plantar fasciitis treatments for several months in a row. You will notice changes within fifteen days, but you need to practice these steps longer to heal for a lifetime.
If pain still persists after following these steps to heal plantar fasciitis, you should see your doctor. Make an appointment with your doctor and inform him about what you are experiencing and about the symptoms so that you have a clear idea. Feel free to answer any questions the doctor asks. Take all the tests your doctor recommends. Show him the reports so he can read them and recommend further treatment. Follow their instructions if you want to get well sooner.