Use Of Quality Anti Dandruff Shampoo For Protection Of Colored Hair
Nowadays, many men and women use hair dye to conceal the natural shade of their hair, which they may not like for some reason. Some people also color their hair for rendering an extra shine and glamorous look to the hair. So they want to make sure that the hair colors last for many days, even after shampooing the hair. If they need to use anti-dandruff shampoo for curing their dandruff problem, they should choose an anti dandruff shampoo for color treated hair.
Use only the best quality hair color for dyeing
Generally, black and brown are the common colors preferred for dyeing the hair of men and women of all age groups. You need to buy only the best quality hair dye for coloring your hair, which will last for many days and make your hair shiny. If you are visiting a professional hairstylist for coloring your hair, you should ask him/her to use only the branded hair color. You also need to check whether the dye is free of ammonia, as this chemical can be harmful to your hair.
Cautions of using anti-dandruff shampoo on colored hair
- You should avoid overuse of the chosen anti dandruff shampoo for colored hair, as the color of the hair can be faded easily due to this practice. Usually, the use of this shampoo is recommended on alternate days, to ward off the dandruff issue and keep your hair clean.
- It is better to apply any suitable herbal oil over the colored hair strands, to supply the necessary moisture to the hair on the previous night before you apply the anti-dandruff shampoo. You need to check the ingredients of this oil, as some herbal components can make your hair healthier and glossier, resulting in increasing the longevity of your hair color.
- You should make sure to use only an anti-dandruff shampoo that is safe for your hair color. Ketomac shampoo has been proved to be an anti-dandruff shampoo that does not damage the hair color while stopping the formation of dandruff.
- You should not use shampoo on your hair immediately after using the hair dye. You need to wait for 2 – 4 days after you color your hair, to let the color settle down within the hair body.
- You should avoid the use of too warm water while washing the shampoo from your hair, as your hair color can be damaged due to this high temperature. On the contrary, you need to use only the water at room temperature or slightly lukewarm water for rinsing and washing hair after applying the specific anti-dandruff shampoo for color treated hair.
- Since this shampoo should not be used too often, you may wash your hair with a gentle conditioner if you need to daily cleaning of your hair. In this way, you can save your hair color while keeping the hair strands free from dust and dirt.
As Ketomac shampoo contains 2% Ketoconazole and very few other chemicals, it is a perfect anti dandruff shampoo for colored hair and you can use it as per the instructions of your doctor.